Wednesday, June 14, 2006

hot one


Well you're the grand one, have you noticed? when you walk in all the fairy boys are very nervous well my starship doesn't want me and neither does his world i'm glad i caught you on my view screen sailor you're the grand one come and court me cause this wooing is what i'm wanting when my spacesuit comes to warm me and hold me like a god i am the captain of the gravity maxwell everywhere i see your faces hot one from a straship over venus to the sun but it's a crime you're mistaken momentary seizure of love oh love well you're the grand one but darling i'm a mess i've got human minda that we can form but the boys are not impressed when my spacesuit comes to warm me just hold me like a god i'll be the captain of the gravity maxwell i'll see your face in the stragest places hot on from a starship over venus to the sun but it's a crime you're mistaken momentary seizure of love hot one from a starship over venus to the sun but it's a drag you're so mean destroying my believing in love oh love

1 comment:

Catarina said...

eu nao me esqueço de postar aqui ....

love é o que é. Tenho que ler os teus textos com grande concentração...nao há vírgulas ...

Starship!